the song that came just in time to express my feelings.
All that I am is in You
All that I seek is to follow You
I run to Your side when You call
There is the hope I am longing for
Just to be by your side
There is hope in my life
There is no greater freedom I’ll find
So take my life
And all that I have to give
Take my world
Just inhabit all of it
Take my dreams
Make me assuredly Yours
God, i want to be assured in you.
total surrender brings double anointing.
when you surrender to God wholeheartedly, God'll surely pour out his anointing double that amount.
surrender requires sacrifice. God, i wanna surrender.
i wave the white flag, i come before you with a child-like spirit; running.
God knows its not easy. But he wont give us things beyond what we can bear. his presence is with us though we cant see him. But as we surrender;everything we have out of our comfort zone, God will bless us back many times more.
Its not easy, but..
God, take my hand and lead me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home